Produced in Poland, LibraRS water meter radio reading system is one of the unique universal solutions on the market. This system is suitable both for use in water utility companies and in multi-family housing. It can be successfully used as one system in those Water Supply Enterprises that read not only water meters mounted on connections, but also deal with readings and settlements of tenant water meters in multi-family buildings. The key features ensuring universality are:
1. Wireless, inductive transfer of information from a mechanical register to electronics. This solution, unlike optical systems, is insensitive to small dirt or water, which may occur, e.g. in water meter pits or wet basements.
2. Configurable signal transmission time. This time, in highly dispersed systems (Water Utility), must be quite short (up to 30 s), while in multi-family housing, depending on the size of the building and the number of meters to read, it can be from 0.5 to 2 minutes.
3. Configurable range of historical data read from the electronic memory of the radio module. Regardless of how often the route with meters is read, we have data on what happened with the meter divided into monthly sections.
4. Configurable operating time of the radio transmitter. The ability to read large amounts of data, which are often transmitted, results in higher battery consumption than in systems offering poor information. Flowis + radio modules continue to offer the same battery life (up to 12 years) as other leading manufacturers. This is ensured due to the option to turn off radio transmission when it is not needed (weekend, night, etc.).
5. Reading using an interactive reading map. The ideal solution for readings at the water supply connections, making it easier to move around the field.p>
Hardware and software
The system includes an Android tablet communicating via Bluetooth with a radio scanner, on which mobile software is installed. The whole is completed with an optical head for configuring radio modules and an additional antenna mounted on the roof of the car. The main part of the system consists of an internet portal, which means that there is no need to install and maintain any software on the PC in the office, all you need is an internet browser and internet access.
Downloading routes for reading and sending readout data also takes place via the internet, thanks to which the Reader does not have to return to the office. The internet portal is used for handling reading routes, sending data from and to the billing system as well as presenting and analyzing measuring data.